Ken, the owner of the Canoe Shack passed away on September 3rd.
The Canoe Shack will be closed for the rest of the year.
We are referring our customers to:
Fox River Canoe & Kayak
St. Charles, IL
Ken, was a good friend to all who know him and to some who did not.
He will always be in our heart.
“1. Never forget--"they" are always the enemy.
2. Just remember, assholes are born that way, and they usually don't change.
3. You don't want to go to jail .
4. When you start to take this job seriously, you're in trouble.
5. It takes no more time to see the good side of life than it takes to see the bad.
6. If you decide to run the ball, just count on fumbling and getting the shit knocked out of you a lot, but never forget how much fun it is just to be able to run the ball!”
Jimmy Buffett, Tales from Margaritaville